Roles & responsibilities:
- Creates digital and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Manage website, content, performance and analytics. Proficiency in various application & tools like WordPress, Adobe Packages, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Pixels, Click Funnels etc is required.
- Develop and rollout digital campaigns for brand awareness and to meet other company’s objectives including customer acquisition.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- Experience with Digital, Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis
- Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with Social Media Platforms and publishing tools.
Contract length: 2 months
Expected start date: 19/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £24,000-£30,000.00 per year
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Contract Full Time Partly Remote
Job Location: London